Writing the part that is main summary of course work
The dwelling associated with the primary an element of the work (division into sections, chapters, the accessibility to applications) should correspond to the tasks for the research. It has the main materials needless to say work (analytical, computational, technical, etc.). The main area of the course work contains information reflecting the essence, methodology and main outcomes of the study.
The primary area of the program work
The part that is main of program work consist of a few logically finished parts (chapters) that may be split into paragraphs. All the parts (chapters) is specialized in solving one of the nagging dilemmas formulated when you look at the introduction, and ends with all the conclusions to that the writer came due to the studies. Each chapter could be the basis for the subsequent. The number of chapters cannot be lower than two. The names associated with chapters should really be because short as you possibly can and accurately mirror their main order essay in content. The title associated with chapter can perhaps not duplicate the title associated with the course work. The last chapter analyzes the key clinical results obtained really because of the writer in the act of research (in comparison to the outcome of other authors), the recommendations and proposals manufactured by him, experience and leads of their request are given.
The information of this chapter, as a rule, includes:
- analysis associated with reputation for the problem as well as its present state, a review for the literature regarding the topic, presentation of numerous points of view and substantiation associated with writer’s place, analysis and category associated with product applied to the foundation associated with the research methodology plumped for because of the student;
- the description associated with means of theoretical and (or) experimental research, research techniques, calculation techniques, the explanation for the need for experimental work, the axioms of this operation associated with the developed facilities, their traits;
- generalization and evaluation of research results, including an evaluation associated with the completeness for the solution of this task and proposals for further regions of work, an evaluation associated with reliability for the outcomes acquired and their contrast with comparable outcomes of domestic and foreign works.
- The end of each chapter should be summarized in accordance with the goals and objectives, to formulate conclusions and the total results attained.
Conclusion as a right element of a program work
In closing, the theoretical and conclusions that are practical suggestions, that the pupil arrived because of the job done, are logically regularly stated. In concluding the program work, the following issues are formulated:
- Specific conclusions on the total results of the analysis, prior to the tasks assigned, representing a remedy to these dilemmas;
- the primary result that is scientific by the author according to the purpose
- research ( re solving the scientific problem, obtaining / using new information about the subject and object), confirming or refuting the working theory;
- feasible ways and leads for continuing work.
The final outcome is written by means of abstracts (on points). Conclusions should really be concise and clear, providing a picture that is complete of content, importance, validity and effectiveness for the work performed.
The menu of sources utilized should include most of the aforementioned and cited in the text regarding the work sources, normative functions, systematic literary works and reference magazines. The total quantity of information sources into the list should contain, as a guideline, 15-20 titles, sources to that are for sale in the writing for the explanatory note. The menu of recommendations should specify the legal and regulatory acts, educational and scientific magazines, including – always through the library that is electronic and certainly will function as the works of university teachers, articles from expert periodicals, in addition to literature in foreign languages.